Thursday, July 17, 2014

Home Sweet Home #178

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I had tea with another naked cake in Raspberries and Roses

A weekend dinner turned out really good so I shared that recipe in Apple-Stuffed Grilled Pork Chops.


There are so many beautiful homes and creative ideas at the Home Sweet Home party each week!  Here are a few that caught my eye from last week.


Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth shared a great recipe in Our Favorite (No Cook, Raw) Vanilla Ice Cream~4 Variations.

The Cape on the Corner showed off a new ceiling in her sunroom and a new skylight in Here Comes the Sun (room) Remix.

Slice of Pie shares some wonderful ideas on cooking with herbs in What to do with Herbs!

Artistic Endeavors 101 shared her post Awesome Studio Storage From the Recycling Bin...

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.




28 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry!
Great features - hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan

A Joyful Cottage said...

Hi Sherry. I really enjoyed your posts this week. Still drooling over the food and that charming teapot! xxx ~ Nancy

The French Hutch said...

LOL, your cake is much to pretty to eat! I’m sure it was and must have been delicious. Great creatures too. Thanks for hosting.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks so much for the party each week!!

Hugs,Debbie

Susan Freeman said...

I can't decide which looks more delicious ~ the apple
stuffed pork chops or the raspberry and roses cake!
Yum ~ I will have to try both. Thanks for the party Sherry.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting this week for us Sherry! Have a great summer weekend ahead.
FABBY

Mary said...

You're the Queen of Cakes Sherry, it's beautiful! Thanks for hosting!

Poppy said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Poppy

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for the Fabulous link up Sherry. Hope you have a happy Friday and a great weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Diane said...

Your cake looks delicious. Lovely features and thanks for hosting.

Decor To Adore said...

Oh that cake! What a delicious delight!

Thank you for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting a fun party. I love the flower pictures.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for Home Sweet Home No. 178 Sherry.
Joy

JES said...

Thank you for the ice cream feature! :) Have a wonderful weekend Sherry!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry. Your cake really does look delicious. Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lady of the Manor said...

Great features this week! Thanks for hosting!!

Unknown said...

Lovely party Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting.
Blessings,
Patti

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

I'm drooling over that cake - it's beautiful!

Unknown said...

I feel like I was late to class and the bell was ringing as I came in! Ha! Thought I was going to wait until next week to post but decided to jump into it tonight! Thanks for hosting Sherry, it looks like you have so many great links!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

It's always yummy here! Thanks for hosting a great party Sherry!

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks so much for the party, Sherry!

Unknown said...

What is so nice about your decorating style, is that everything is interchangeable. Your home is very welcoming. Enjoy your weekend,
studio-with-gothic-style

Unknown said...

Sherry,

I cannot express how delighted I was to come join the party and see my post featured...Thank you so very much! As a newbie to the blog scene, that really makes my day!

Brooke

Lou Lou Girls said...

Thank you! I love stopping by your fabulous party each week. http://loulougilrs.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Bmore Bungalow said...

Apples and porch chop go together very well. My mother used to make pork chops and applesauce when I was a girl. It was delicious!

Deborah Montgomery said...

thanks for hosting Sherry. I still love your cake! Yummy! Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh My! That naked cake looks so nummy! :)
Pretty too!

~Liz

the cape on the corner said...

thank you so so much for choosing to feature my sunroom. i truly appreciate it!
b